The Department of Curriculum and Instruction in Metro Nashville Public Schools is a team of individuals committed to supporting a quality education for every student in Metro Nashville Public Schools. Our team is passionately committed to each other, our community, and our work. We are guided by our department's mission and vision striving to realize them through our shared beliefs and core values. Together, we work to provide quality curricular and instructional support on behalf of every student, every day.
Department of Curriculum and Instruction
Every student, every day
Who We Are
We support the Teaching and Learning of over 85,000 students across Metropolitan Nashville.
What We Do
We provide our educators with unparalleled curricular and instructional support.
We aspire to be the most respected source for quality curricular and instructional support.
Our Core Values
We value COLLABORATION, INTEGRITY, EXCELLENCE, INNOVATION, and COMMITMENT in all we do.
- We believe high quality curriculum and high quality instruction are foundational to student success.
- We believe in high expectations, positive culture, and joy in all we do.
- We believe in the professionalism and expertise of our teachers.
- We believe in every student's unique abilities, gifts and inherent ability to be successful.
- We believe treating people as people is foundational to productive professional relationships.